Sunday, October 3, 2010

Crab in a Cab

Work should never make your neck/back hurt so much. After spending the last two days on the computer working on a new illustration gig my neck wants to kill me. Violently. And it seems to be succeeding. I have recently, as in today, realized that I have not spent this time on the computer since before graduation. Also, a word from the wise (or something like that), never use a chair you bought at a thrift store for an art project and then 3 years later decide to use it as your main work chair by simply throwing a pillow on top of it. It's not a good idea and your neck will try to murder you.

But to the important news, I got a new illustration gig. I'm being paid to illustration several poems that will be on a woman's website that helps kids learn to read. I'm not going to be able to quit my day job any time soon but it's a start!

Here's my favorite so far!



Unfortunately I haven't been able to get much of my personal work done thanks to this new endeavor but promise I'll have some updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment