Sunday, August 22, 2010

Well That Was Ridiculous

So after almost an entire month I'm back on the blogging board.

The past several weeks have been busy indeed. Still on the job search but in the mean time I've been painting and playing lots of frisbee.

For those of you who don't know, I'm an avid Ultimate Frisbee player. This was my second year playing for the Columbus Ultimate Disc Association. My team on Monday nights were "the Underdogs" and unfortunately I don't have any pictures. But my Wednesday night team was "Aubergine Regime" which is German for "Eggplant Diet" hence our eggplant we decked out for our tournament games. Neither of my teams had the best season ever but we had a great time and made a lot of new friends.


For pics of my latest paintings tune in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment