Friday, July 9, 2010

A Girl Named Cinda Lou

It's official. I am now selling paintings (and soon prints) at A Girl Named Cinda Lou in Westerville. I am only one of two artists (the other one makes purses) to sell work there. I used to stop in the shop every couple of weeks to browse, and more often than not buy, their awesome vintage pieces.





Earlier in the day I had my first photoshoot with Alisha Skeel. I wanted to have an updated and professional photo to put on all my networking stuff, i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy (shop coming soon!). It was a great time. We took pictures at the Park of Roses in Clintonville.



It's so beautiful this time of year and the sprinklers were all on making it seem even more magical. The only bad thing was that it felt like it was 95 degrees. We were both sweating a lot. I'm talking boob sweat, back sweat, the works, gross. But it was worth it and I'm really looking forward to the finished product. For compensation, I'm making a paintings featuring some greyhounds, which is the kind of dog Alisha has.

No comments:

Post a Comment