Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Graduation - 5 days and counting

It's a busy time in my life right now. I graduate in 5 days. That in itself is inconceivable. I have my cap, gown, honors medallion, department honors pin, and honors cords all ready to go. Now I just have to figure out what to wear underneath all that.



On top of graduation I'll be moving over this weekend as well. Plus, since I'm an RA in my campus' apartments I have to do checkouts over the weekend. Thankfully, I thought enough ahead to take off work for all of this!

As a graduation gift to myself I think I'm going to buy a new nice professional printer. Most like an Epson 1400.  I'm already half in love with it. My art department owns two of them but I've only printed on them twice. The quality is fantastic and I love that it can print on cd/dvds.



And I'm thinking about opening an Etsy store over the next several weeks. Any advice or opinions would be awesome! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment