Friday, January 29, 2010

whoa boy.

phew. winter quarter is flying by. my last job is finishing up so now i'm back on the job hunt. (gross). i decided not to take the mac worthington internship. it seemed like they wanted a free salesperson than an intern. no thanks.

good news is that i got 4 out of 5 pieces into otterbein college's juried art show and the last piece got into the starving artists reject show. whoot! now hopefully something sells.





work is continuing on my honors project and self promotion pieces. class is going well. boyfriend is good. life is good. minus the fact that i am a dirt poor starving artist.

but i am going to SEATTLE over my spring break. going to check out the scene. get some business cards out and take my portfolio with me. it's going to be awesome. the boy is going with me and we're staying with my uncle for free which is fantastic. soooo much to do before then.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck job hunting.

    ReplyDelete